There is never a good time to be injured. Whether you have been hurt in a car wreck by a careless driver or you suffered a preventable fall in a store, as an accident victim you can expect to experience a rollercoaster of emotions. You may be asking yourself:
How am I going to get well again?
How am I going to pay the bills after missing work?
How am I going get my car fixed?
What do I do with all this paperwork from the insurance companies?
Canton, GA Personal Injury Lawyer
While no lawyer can take away all of the stress and anxiety that comes from being hurt at the hands of someone else, at The Roch Law Firm, I believe I can make this stress and anxiety more manageable by taking the time to explain the process and what you can expect as your claim progresses. When I meet with you, I will set goals for the progress of your claim and work with you to meet those goals until I conclude the claim. Be sure you look at my The Roch Law Firm’s pledge for more information on my commitment to open communication with you.
- What Is Considered As Property Damage In A Car Accident?
- Do I Have To Use The Insurance Company’s Repair Shop?
- What Steps Do I Need To Take To Pursue A Property Damage Claim In Court?
- Will Medical Providers Be Reimbursed If A Settlement Is Reached?
- What Factors Can Cause My Claim To Go Into Litigation?
- Does A Severe Injury In An Accident Ensure A Larger Settlement?
- Does The Threat Of Trial Increase The Chances For A Higher Settlement?
- What Do I Need To Begin The Claims Process After An Auto Accident?
- What Are The Common Auto Accident Injuries That You See In Georgia?
- What Are The Common Types Of Auto Accidents That You See?
- How Is Vicarious Employer Liability Determined?
- Rear-End Collisions